Frequently Asked Questions
All of evissaP products are designed, machined and manufactured solely by evissaP. Since 2003, evissaP has been providing high quality and volume manufacturing to our customers worldwide. evissaP can also private label (we’ve done a lot of this), perform special testing and deliver your order faster than most manufacturers.
evissaP designs, manufacturers and delivers millions of high quality products.
Here are evissaP standard product delivery estimates (all estimates are from date of order) :
Standard products (no design requirements) : 21 days
Semi-custom products (needs some requirement changes from Standard product) : 28 days
Custom products (requires eP to design from our internal design team or customers drawing) : 35 days.
With our unprecedented delivery times and impressive product performance, evissaP wants to be your volume manufacturer.
evissaP shareholders own a large scale manufacturing facility, located in China.
Our custom manufacturing capabilities include:
- Assembled cable assemblies.
- High speed RF vector testing. 100% verification testing on every product we make.
- State of the art vector analyzers and test systems operating to 50 GHz and beyond.
- Design and machining of our eP designed RF adapters and connectors.
- Custom and eP-Standard cable assemblies.
- Labeling, custom marking and bar coding.
- RF connectors to 27 GHz.
- RF adapters to 50 GHz.
- RF terminations to 10 watts
evissaP will be exhibiting at IMS trade show (MTT ) June 6th thru 8th, 2017 in Honolulu, Hawaii. evissaP will be at Booth 1305 near the hall entrance. For more IMS details, please visit ims2017.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
evissaP offers you several ways to purchase our products. After you choose the product(s) you want to purchase, do the following:
- Determine price by using product qty. pull-down menu.
- Make sure total part number price exceeds the $200 per PN minimum.
- For delivery, please enter 21 days or sooner on your Purchase Order (P.O.)
- Submit P.O. to [email protected] or fax to 408.943.8268
- Your P.O. should be confirmed within 24 hours from receipt.
- If first time buyer, credit card payment is accepted.
evissaP accepts the following payment methods:
Paypal (no account required)
Your purchase order (credit check normally required)
evissaP standard warranty.
- Limitation of Liability. Seller products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of six months from the date of shipment. If Seller receives notice of such defects during the warranty period, Seller will investigate the matter. In determining whether a defect exists, Seller will take into account whether the product was damaged by Buyer. If Seller’s investigation determines there is a defect in material or workmanship, Seller will, at its sole option, either (i) repair or replace the product, or (ii) refund Buyer’s purchase price for the product. This warranty extends only to Buyers purchasing Seller-branded products and services directly from Seller or from an authorized distributor of Seller.
Seller disclaims all other warranties, whether expressed, implied, statutory, or otherwise. Seller specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The remedies provided herein are Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies. Seller will not be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages whether based on contract, tort, or other legal theory. In no event will Seller’s liability for damages exceed the purchase price paid by Buyer for the product in question.